One of those lovely folks, Simonette at Nowhere Near Perfect, dropped by to award me the Versatile Blog Award. I have to say I was in awe that she would do such a thing. Thank you.
So, of course the rules:
In order to accept the award, one has to do the following:
1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 blogs you feel deserve the award
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know about the reward
Hmm?...7 things about me:
- As you may already know, I was in puppet ministry for a couple of years. I own a few. The last one I got free at a thrift store in Colorado. It is a duck I named Q.T. Duck. ;) (I am such a dork.)
- I got married (for the second time) in 2008. We were married by my daughter, in our condo, on Christmas day.
- I have a great love for Snoopy!
- Although I love dogs, I have actually owned 3 cats. Or is it, they owned me?
- I never drank a cup of coffee in my life until I was well in to my third-eez.
- I have visited 48 state and 3 countries. Of those I have lived in 5 states.
- In February of 2010, I dyed my hair pink in honor of my aunt who was going through breast cancer surgery and subsequently, chemo. Side note: Relay for Life is happening tomorrow. Please support all cancer research if possible.
- So, now to pass it on (in no particular order): This is a tough one because there are so many great bloggers out there. I really do not want to hurt anyones feelings. So, please take that of note.
- Peace everyone...Naila Moon